Pics 'n stuff..

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 1995 17:56:25 -0400 (EDT)

framos_at_k12.oit.umass.edu (Fernando Ramos (Ludlow HS 95)) wrote:

>BTW: I REALLY wanna thank Matt for doing that picture up!
>LOOKS GREAT! And it ought to impress some of the folks
>on that BBS and hopefully they'll ask me about it and
>possibly join in on the request for the newgroup. :)

Thanks for the feedback! I'm interested in what anyone thinks about
the pics!

Please feel free to distribute the pics (unaltered, of course)
anywhere you'd like. I don't have access to all the alt.binaries
groups and can't post 'em there, so look in the ftp site for future
stuff. (Heck, e-mail 'em to Turner. Maybe he'll get the message!)

-Matt