Re: Kat connectivity

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 1995 07:56:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 15 Jul 1995, Felix Lee wrote:

> the executive-summary version:
>
> I can send out more "newgroup" messages (and will), but this
> essentially just _asks_ news admins to add the group at their site,
> and why should they listen to me?

    Well, they'll listen to you for the same reason many of 'em listened
to me - I just pushed the group on the merits of Kats and its fans - but
obviously many newsadmins ignored "just another fanboy group". My name's
been all over everywhere in conjunction with the Kats, so maybe a few
others would like to issue booster-control messages from their sites.
It's hard to ignore essentially the same information coming at you from
all angles (although the rule doesn't seem to hold for Fred Seibert and
Ted Turner, huh?).

     "...$%#!!_at_!!, does EVERYTHING have to occur at the speed of MTV?!"
  - George Lucas on the cancellation of "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles",
    after hearing that viewers expected constant action, rather than a
                        "gentle history lesson"