Re: alt.tv.swatkats Propagation

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 19:54:59 -0400 (EDT)

>I'll send out a booster newgroup today for alt.tv.swatkats, to try to
>improve its connectivity/propagation.

I've just created my first *original* fan artwork and am going to send it to
Paul. With his and Dana's approval it'll be on the ftp site soon and it
contains info on the ftp site and the name of the usenet hierarchal name. If
everyone agrees that it's a good enough "ad" for the show, I'll *attempt* to
put it out in the binaries groups (however, I only have access to a.p.b.furry
& a.toon-pics)

-Matt