Re: Times of the year

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 19:44:27 -0400 (EDT)

> I was watching the madkat episode this morning and I noticed at the
>end of the episode that there is a calendar on the wall of the guys
>apartment with the month of July, with 2 1/2 weeks X'd out. It
>seems that all the episodes we see occur in the summer. Has anyone seen any
>other dates or months in the various episodes. It would be interesting

I've noticed this also. I can't remeber which ep. it was, but I commented
earlier on a calendar I saw with the month of July written on it. No numbers
were on it, but it looked like there were about 8 weeks to the month & about
10 days in each week!

I've also noticed a calendar that appears to have a "pin-up" picture on it.
Anyone else catch this?

-Matt