Re: (fwd) Video Stuff:"Kat-Traptions?"

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 19:42:08 -0400 (EDT)

> Ok, you SHOULD be able to get the videos wherever you are. I work
>at a Mega Movies store here and Canada, our store and most of our
>competitors, will order movies for customers if they request them. The

I asked a guy at a Borders Books & Music store and he said that they weren't
even available to order. That is, they weren't available from their
warehouse. And since MI is the location of the main office & distribution,
chances are you'd have better luck somewhere else.

I'm going to try Blockbuster Music again & see what they have to say.

-Matt