Re: (fwd) Video Stuff:"Kat-Traptions?"

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 95 07:29:15 CDT

----- Begin Included Message -----

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Subject: Re: (fwd) Video Stuff:"Kat-Traptions?"
To: kats_at_sard.mv.net
Sender: owner-kats_at_sard.mv.net

> I merely mentioned the "copy" aspect because so far the tapes are only
>available for RENT everywhere I've looked in Canada, and I'm not a
>happy Kat.

I've not been able to find the videos _anywhere_, for rent or purchase.
So far, I've checked 3 Blockbuster video rental stores and a Blockbuster
Music store (in their video section) with no luck.

Anyone in the MI-OH area seen these videos yet?

-Matt

----- End Included Message -----

Same problem in the southrn IL/IN region, no videos for purchase
or rent. Wal-Mart, K-Marts, TRU (bad sign in my opinion), Block-
busters...nada. I guess Andy's MMPR to SK comparison was right.
Sad, but True!!!!

Ian