Re: Fridays on TBS

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 18:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 28 Jun 1995, Ed Rudnicki wrote:

> Are the Kats still on on Friday mornings on TBS (0735 on the East Coast)?
> I checked my TV Guide and can't seem to find them.

     Yeah, it's gone from the Friday Schedule altogether looks like.
Also note that the show now airs at 9:05 Eastern starting this Sunday. I
don't know whether or not they'll keep it completely off of Friday, or
change to another weekday, or quite what. I think I'll call 'em.

 "Sorry for staring..it's just that you looked so much like the Cheshire Cat
  for a minute there, and I was rather hoping bits of you would begin to
  disappear..."