some questions

From: G.C.Koopman <gkoopman_at_WI.LeidenUniv.NL>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 20:04:01 +0200 (METDST)

Hi SWAT-fans,
I read in the FAQ that there is a second season of 10 SWAT Kats episodes. My
only source of SWAT Kats is the Cartoon Network (European edition). Could
someone tell me why they don't broadcast this second season ? Turner does own
it, don't they ?
Now that I'm here, I have some other questions for you.
Any good SWAT Kats sites that I ought to know of ? (I already have ftp.rat.org
and http://venom.st.hmc.edu/~razor/swatkats.html)
What is the anime in SWAT Kats ? I always thought anime were those doll-like
characters with the large eyes.

Guido

ps. Please post your answers to this mailing-list, I don't receive
    alt.tv.swatkats yet.