domain change (fwd)

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 95 17:53:56 PDT

Here's some information that I thought I'd pass along on the list.
The important thing here is that the machine that was called
"pumadyne.mv.com" is now called "pumadyne.rat.org" (or you can simply
just go to "rat.org" -- they are the same machine).

Pumadyne, according to the FAQ (which I'll change momentarily), is the
FTP site for Kats-related GIFs, JPEGs and the FAQ.

--
========= Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu, razor_at_netcom.com) ==========
"I was raised to always offer my seat to a lady..." -- Razor