Re: lurklurklurk...

From: <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 20:46:06 -0400 (EDT)

>> Who has yet to find a copy of the Kats poster? I could
>> conceivably hunt down a few and send them off to willing fen.

>There are a couple posters on the ftp site. Not as good as the
>real thing,

You're darn tootin' they're not as good as the real thing! It's not
that the electronic art is bad, but it sure is nice to have
something hangin' on the wall!

If you're still looking try the following:

Check your local Kmart. ($4.25 US) That's where I found them (I
live in SE lower MI)

You could also try Wal-mart, Target, etc. although I haven't
checked these.

The posters are published & distributed by:
  American Arts & Graphics, Inc.
  10915 47th Ave. W.
  Mukilteo, WA 98275

And the poster number is:
  PC1270 SWAT KATS

If all else fails, let me know and I'll see if I can grab some more
and ship 'em out.

-Matt