Razor's Edge

From: Matthew Milam <mcshade_at_pop03.ny.us.ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 1995 02:37:36 GMT

I would like to apoligize for confusing you guys on that stupid question
about lives being changed because of watching this show...

I would like to talk about the Swat Kats episode "Razor's Edge".

Did anyone notice that Razor acted more human than most character's on
cartoons shows? I personally wish they did more of that instead of that
Darkkat-hired-hands-to-play-hurt subplot.

This is a test of the emergency broadcat systen...this provided so that we
can retool a show already in progress.