Re: SWAT Kats FAQ

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 19:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

     "His biography said he bumped his butt 'cuz he ate too much sugar...
        ....it's SAD (really)..." - Slappy Squirrel, "Bumbie's Mom" ANIMX
     "We have a mission Ann, down these mean skies, a 'KAT must fly...
                 ...we wanna be the good guys..."

On Fri, 2 Jun 1995, Dana Uehara wrote:

> I'm not sure what the correct info is (Andy, do you have it?).
> T-Bone, Razor, Dark Kat, Doctor Viper -- due out in August
> - Video releases of some of the episodes -- due out in the first week
> of July
> - Video game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (none for Sega
> yet, unfortunately) -- due out in the first week of July

This is correct as written, the toy date you have is the last one I got
as well

> Write your local station that carries the SWAT Kats (and/or TBS)! Tell
> them how much you like the series! You can also write H-B at:
> Hanna-Barbera Cartoons Inc.
> 3400 Cahuenga Blvd. West
> Hollywood, CA 90068
> Attn: Fred Seibert
> (Note: Don't mention SWAT Kats anywhere on the envelope, and don't use
> the 9-digit version of the ZIP code -- or your letter might find its
> way to the trash without being opened!)

     OUCH! Actually, it just gets sent down to the fan-mail department of
"Classic Cartoons" - please, please make sure this gets changed before
hitting the net - I'll be tortured.

     One last thing: someone's brained up at Turner Programming
Services. Starting August 7th and running to Sept 1st, 'KATS will run
from 6:00 _pm_ to 6:30 _pm_ on TCN. Heh heh - I love the smell of napalm
in the morning - it smells like....

You know the rest...

Andy