Re: Can it change my life?

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 19:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 1 Jun 1995, Ratman wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Jun 1995, Dana Uehara wrote:
>
> > Paul I think once called me the biggest SK fan on the net -- and I was
> > quick to point out that *that* wasn't the case, citing Andy and Walt
> > (sorry, guys! ;-) as people who were bigger fans than me.
>
> You can try to deny it, but I think you're the most active SK fan on the net.

    ...and _I_ don't roleplay the characters on Furtoonia! ;> (still
gotta upgrade my account so I have time to visit). "cartoonaholic" works
here too - animation in general, but SK, TMNT, TaleSpin, Animaniacs
currently, and an incredibly extensive list since the dawn of time (or my
first TV, whichever came first). So, what's first prize for being the
"most active SK fan on the 'net"? A lifetime room at the Rubber Ramada?
A character named after you? Dinner with Ted Turner? The undying
admiration of those who tend to drool a lot more than you do? Such a
contest, oy! (Just be lucky you weren't the poor intense fanboy parodied
on TTA's "Night Ghoulery" the other night - ouch!).

Andy (...who's not out to win any prizes - unless it's some more fuel for
      the TurboKat...)