Re: Swat Kats change your life...

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 15:42:48 -0400 (EDT)

not sure what did it, but the who machine that does the mailing list was in
an unstable state. Programs were crashing constantly, and we finally had to
just reboot it.
Then it kept acting up, and I think we got it now. had to turn the cache
off.

Anyway, here's a message that was a victim of this (sorry Andy!)....