Re: SWAT Kats Movie

From: <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 1995 19:12:00 -0400 (EDT)

Andy Hill writes:

> "Katsui TV" only exists in the fanfic and my imagination, it
>doesn't come from anywhere official, although I had the Siamese
>'KAT-investors in clear view when I came up with it.

Ya know, I thought for sure that I caught a "Katsui" or some
brand-name reference on a television that Jake & Chance were
watching once -- can't recall what the ep. was...

> Wow. This is spookier that "spooky Fox" himself. A
>combination of X-Files "Ice Pick" and a variation of this
>Sergeant-dude was _exactly_ what I had in mind when I suggested
>the extra character!

Well, you know what they say: Great minds think alike!
Has there ever been a mention of the Sgts. name? I can't recall if
Feral has ever referred to him as anything but "Sergeant".

-Matt