Re: 'KAT fan as well as thief with good taste...

From: <WKOZIOL_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 1995 00:46:55 -0400 (EDT)

If you want a newsletter I can do one for the time being but you guys have to
help out here. I have the means to do it. All you need to do is write up a
story or give me the information and I can do it up in my DTP and then go to a
printer and print them out. Now here is the catch, the free time I don't
mind, but as for the costs of the paper, ink, and of course the cost of mass
producing these newsletters at a near by printers office, and of course
mailing them out. I figure 5 bucks will cover all the costs on everything but
let me check around to findbest printer to do the best job at a lowest price.
If you are interested in doing this then leave me messages on here or email.
Its up to you and how bad you want it.

wkoziol_at_delphi.com