Re: New 'Kats episode?!?!

From: <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 19:10:44 -0400 (EDT)

> gonna get in trouble for this? ;-) just wanted an episode to
>sort of "close out" the series. The episode isn't "bad" per se,
>IMHO; it just looked more sloppily put together than the other
>episodes that aired.

>way. Look at all of us going "cool, something new!" - I'm sure
>they realize that lots of other folks think exactly the same thing.

Right! It didn't seem to be a show to "close out" the series as
much
as a show to "advertise" the series. For instance, near the end,
they
were showing & talking about the "new" weapons & vehicles "to be"
used by the SWAT Kats (i.e. the jet skis & 4x4).

I *do* think that the editor could have done a _much_ better job
with
the material. There was too much repetition of the Kat's Eye News
bumpers. I did like the S.K.I.Q. very much -- especially the dialog
between Jake & Chance!

-Matt