Re: New 'Kats episode?!?!

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 95 14:18:06 CDT

I caught the SKIQ episode on Sunday, and I would have to agree that it is
a quickly hacked together, poorly continuotious (is that a word, meaning
doesn't flow well), and the dub over of Callie's voice when she says
"The Sat Kats have saved this city *again and again*" was terrible (loosely
translated, but it waas the last couple of words she said.

Also, I rewatched the episode where Dr. Viper goes after Catalyst 99 with
the bacteria monster (sorry not sure of exact title), and after seeing
some of the second season ones, the artwork improvements are more visable now.

Ian