Re: GIF on Aol.com's TCN section...

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 14:02:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 20 May 1995, Andy Hill wrote:

> Those of us with access to aol.com will probably like to know that
> there is a SwatKats GIF finally posted to their section for the Cartoon
> Network. I haven't seen it, but evidently it's the drawing from the toy
> packaging, with T-Bone standing arms crossed, and Razor in the "ready to
> pounce" stance (crouch?). Maybe he fell, who knows? Anyway, if someone
> can grab it and send it to Rat's FTP site, everyone can steal it.

I found it and downloaded from AOL fully expecting to write you saying I
already had it. But I didn't!

Hey everybody!

new kat image: ftp://pumadyne.mv.com/pub/kats/images/promo/poster2.jpg

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77