Re: H-B Stores?

From: <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 1995 19:06:34 -0400 (EDT)

<Only a little off the subject>

If anyone is still interested in posters and hasn't been
able to find them at a local store, let me know. I have
about 9 or 10 Kmarts that are within 15mi of where I live.
(Well, Michigan IS the home state of Kmart! <g>)

> Hmm. I didn't know that there were such things in existence,
>I only know of the "Employee Store" at H-B on Cahuenga Blvd. I'll
>ask, though.

The reason I ask about the H-B store is because I saw one on
a TV show & it looked like it was in a mall...

-Matt