On the Kats' home page...

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 May 95 11:54:58 PDT

Those of you who may have been trying to get to the SWAT Kats Web page
may have noticed that the server was down on Monday and Tuesday. From
what I've been told, this is because the machine is a student-run
machine and had to be moved from one dorm to another (to the only dorm
that would be open during the summer). This may happen periodically
as the site changes during the course of the academic year, tho the
site *name* (venom.st.hmc.edu) will still remain the same.

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"We are having a *bad* vehicle day, buddy!" -- Razor