Re: Scanning, and Evil SWATKats...

From: <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 1995 22:27:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 07 May 1995 Andy Hill wrote:
> T-Bone is by no means stupid, he just laughs at different things.

>Razor kind of digs T-Bone for watching the "mindless" stuff, yet
>Razor also watches "Scaredy" on occasion, and Litterbin in both
>dimensions is often not as "cerebral" as made out.

Well, I'm not going to argue the point...
However, I've just caught something of interest in one of the
recent eps. When I paused the VCR, a calendar behind T-Bone
said "July" and had 8 days of the week and 6 weeks for the
month! Hmmm.. 48 days in a month? Maybe they are older
than we think (in earth years) <g>!