Re: Scanning, and Evil SWATKats...

From: <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 1995 00:08:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 04 May 1995 Andy Hill wrote:
> Speaking of 'KATS shaving, how old do you thing the 'KAT guys
>are. I don't have anything like official information on this, but
>best guess would be 31 for Razor, and about 35 for T-Bone. Feral
>would be, I think, late forties. Kind of screws up "young
>hot-shots" but I think Feral

Hmmm... I don't know about that... I think I'd place them more
along the lines of 24 for Razor and around 26 for T-Bone. I'm
reminded a lot of the age of the pilots from Top Gun & would
place them in the same age bracket. I will agree with you on
Feral being in his 40s. After all, he does have a niece that's
at least as old as the guys..

-Matt