Living on Razor's Edge...

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 May 95 15:38:06 PDT

Nice, catchy little subject title. Too bad it has nothing to do whatsoever
with this post. ;-)

OK, some quick administrivia. As you may have noticed, the list is no
longer under moderation. Instead, we'll be setting up a digest, for
those of you who don't want your mailbox filling up with a lot of mail
(what the digest will do is ultimately give you fewer messages, but
each message will contain more in terms of volume). Paul, can you let
us know when the digest option is ready?

Also, just because I said the list was prolific doesn't mean that everyone
has to clam up. I don't bite (well, most of the time, anyway ;-), but
seriously -- I'd like to hear from the listers, particularly the lurkers.
Remember, any discussions relating to the SWAT Kats (or even furry
fandom, or felines, because the Kats are anthrofelines) are most
certainly on-topic. If I see something going too much off-topic, I'll
either warn the list or take it to personal email.

The newsgroup: I think it's a great idea because the messages about
the 'Kats are being lost in rec.arts.animation (and even in alt.fan.furry).
I'll do my best to keep the list going whether or not the newsgroup succeeds.

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"We are having a *bad* vehicle day, buddy!" -- Razor