Live Action SWAT Kats?

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 1995 17:06:25 -0500 (CDT)

> like hearing from the fans. Christian has been trying to get interest
> from Hollywood in the "SwatKats" movie - either feature animation, live
> action (like TMNT I) or Direct-to-video, but everyone in Hollywood is
> waiting to see how the marketing of the toys etc. do before committing to
>
> Andy

    A live action SWAT Kats movie? Others may disagree, but I say *NO Way!!*
True, such a thing may do wonders for the show and toyline, and it would
likely spawn a comic book, trading cards, and other things, but I just can't
accept the notion of a live action SWAT Kats movie. The big suits of T-Bone and
Razor that actors dressed in for comic conventions is something I'll accept,
but nothing further than that. I hate this notion that Hollywood has that live
action is somehow better than animation. It's not and what you see on your TV's
proves it. I just get nausceous thinking about it. Live action SWAT Kats?
Bleeeeech!

    Sorry to whine and complain, Andy. That just really pressed a button.

            Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu