Re: Stereotyped, monotyped, poorly typed.

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 95 21:05:17 PDT

Andy Hill writes:
> Poor T-Bone has no luck with the chicks. I can't think of any
> instance aside from the one Matt mentioned where any of the show's
> female characters express a preference for one of the other 'KAT guys
> - can anyone else?

Heh. _Toon Magazine_ gives Chance/T-Bone's profile as a Kat who "fancies
himself a ladies' man, but who generally has more success as a maniac in
the [skies.]"

As far as female characters expressing a preference, well -- you've got
the one-shots (Turmoil really liking T-Bone [and the feeling being mutual?]
and Queen Callista taking a liking to Razor, but eventually recognizing
T-Bone as part of the team too). And I'd say that Callie likes Jake
better than she does Chance (course, this is probably biased since I
roleplay Jake/Razor on the MUCKs ;-).

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"Hey, what took ya?"