Re: Swat Kats Love

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 19:45:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 27 Apr 1995, Matthew b Milam wrote:

> I wonder who could fall in love with the Swat Kats?
>
> This is something that's been bothering me since they cancelled it. I
> know that relationships on Cartoon shows are bad. But when i saw Callie
> Briggs for the first time i went crazy and thought "How could the writers
> not see that?
>
> But then again i could just as well be ignorrant.

     This is sort of an extension of the other post, but what the heck.
Assuming Callie and Felina are the only two eligible females, I'd be
tempted to pair T-Bone and Felina, and Razor with Callie. Felina strikes
me as the Amazon/Klingon type, very physical, as is T-Bone usually - but
still has another side you don't normally catch a glimpse of, also like
T-Bone. Callie and Razor are both more, well..."intellectual" (not a
negative reflection on T-Bone, BTW) and would have more in common with
each other than any other possible match-up. I get the idea that the
Jake character is kind of shy, but he's obviously interested as
demonstrated in "Chaos in Crystal":

        "Who cares? We've got some chicks to pick up" (or similar)

     Callie's written in there for all the .fandom people - she's quite a
babe for a splotch of ink and paint, though she doesn't have much to do
with the story, usually.

Andy