Re: "A Deadly Pyramid" -- how deadly?

From: <WKOZIOL_at_delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 03:14:15 -0400 (EDT)

Speaking of the 70's, don't forget Johnny Quest. This is the show that Race
Bannon is either in a dog fight with out his guns as he does and impossible
manuver to trick the bad guy in which the bad guy goes flying into the side of
the mountain. Then there was another incident where we see Race Bannon
shooting some bad guys out of the tree and we see them falling out of the tree.
This was one hellava olent cartoon and it was one hellava cartoon with great
action and annimation for that time. I agree that they are worring over
nothing. I think the reason why they are saying this is that they have
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands so they have to do or
find some other forms of activities.