Re: Stereotyped, monotyped, poorly typed.

From: <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 21:36:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 24 Apr 1995 Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net> wrote:

> Despite all the monster-battles, cool drawings, music and
>action - know what I like about the KAT guys most? Scenes like
>the "Chili-Pepper Eating Competition", and the one where they're
>trying to outdo eachother in the centrifuge. Nobody writes
>character stuff like that anymore, and these are the scenes that
>stick, and are usually the ones I show to

You know, I think it would really be great if there were an
episode in which there is no *major* villian reaking havoc
all over the city. Just a show focusing on the personal
lives of all the characters including Callie, Feral, etc.
It probably wouldn't go over very big with the suits claiming
"no action = no show = no money".

I think one of my favorite scenes is the one in which Chance &
Jake are working on Callie's car giving it a tune-up. Callie
is saying "good-bye" to go off with the mayor and Chance
thinks she likes him until she steps back to give a more
"loving" good-bye & wave to Jake.

-Matt