Re: who knows the Kats?

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 12:04:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 Apr 1995, Felix Lee wrote:

> so if Feral knows or suspects who the Kats are, then how about Callie?

Speaking of that, did they ever have an episode where they showed the Kat
guys giving Callie that beeper?

And does Callie know who they really are? I've never seen evidence that she
does, but I've never seen her say she didn't.

I hope they keep it running in repeats for awhile. There's a bunch I
havn't seen I'm sure of it.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77