Re: who knows the Kats?

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 95 2:45:27 PDT

Felix Lee writes:
> so if Feral knows or suspects who the Kats are, then how about Callie?

_Toon Magazine_ (Fall '94) reports that Callie doesn't know the SWAT
Kats' secret identities, but I wouldn't bet on it. If you especially
consider the episode "Night of the Dark Kat," when the pair use Callie's
car (and Callie!) for a quick getaway, the dialogue goes something like:

T-Bone: "This car's pretty fast, for a street machine."
Callie: "Yeah, I have a couple of good mechanics who keep it tuned up
          for me..."
T-Bone: "Too bad you can't keep the Turbokat running *this* smooth,
          Razor..."

Interpret that any way you want; I'd say that from the above, Callie has
just as good an idea, if not better, than Feral as to who the SWAT Kats
really are.

One thing's for sure: if Callie and Feral know who the SWAT Kats are,
they make sure they don't slip up (i.e., calling the SWAT Kats by their
real names, i.e., Chance and Jake) and let on that they know. (Actually,
this would make an interesting 'what if' story, don't ya think? ;-)

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"Hey, what took ya?"