Does Feral know?

From: Jonathan Higa <higa_at_math.hawaii.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 95 20:04:03 HST

In addition to Andy's good support for the argument that Feral knows who the
SWAT Kats are (side note: it's been a while since I've seen "Metal
Urgency"), I'll add the following heuristic argument:

Jake and Chance were Enforcers, right? So, shouldn't you think Feral ought
to know their voices by now? :) Feral's a bright man, and there aren't many
other "hot shots" out there.

Oh, that reminds me. Did Feral ever refer to Chance and Jake as "hot shots"
also? I'm thinking in particular of the episode involving Dark Kat, with the
flashback to the SWAT Kats' Enforcer days. If so, it's another clue
indicating that Feral probably knows.

-- Jonathan Higa, higa_at_math.hawaii.edu, http://math.hawaii.edu/~higa/