Re: 3rd Season scripts...

From: <WKOZIOL_at_delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 03:06:00 -0400 (EDT)

If you get all the signitures I do have a scanner wich I'll be glad to scan
all the pics from that catalog. The only problem is you will have to give up
the catalog for the time being so that I can scan them. Funny, Dana didn't
tell you that I had a flatbed scanner available. Well, if you want those
pics scanned after you get the needed signatures then let me know if you are
intrested so I can leave you my snail mail address.