Re: Felina

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 06:08:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 17 Apr 1995, Jonathan Tomohiko Higa wrote:

> I don't know much about Lieutenant Felina Feral, except that she's a
> "good shot" (Mutation City). I have the impression that she's supposed
> to be one of the best Enforcers, the Commander's objections
> notwithstanding.
>
> Discuss.

     Aye, aye..Commander. (Who's also working on his sarcasm). I've
only seen one ep with Selina - "Razor's Edge", and she seemed like an
attempt to come up with a strong female role able to get her hands dirty,
unlike Callie who's usually (though not always) indirectly involved with
the action. I've only seen just the one instance, but in that ep she
seemed a bit, well, "cardboard"...but that'll probably change when I see
more of her (...appearances, I mean.).

> third post to the list, but my first constructive one (it's about time!
> I'm such an obnoxious brat)

Heh! If that were illegal, most of us would be in MegaKat city prison
right next to Hard-Drive. (joke, guys...and girls?)

Andy