Re: Edgy Razors...

From: Doctor Enigma <emru_at_CAM.ORG>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 00:01:33 -0400 (EDT)

> > BTW, my poll is shaping up. The age ranges appear to be roughly 20 to 42
> > and as far as I can tell there aren't any female list members (at least
> > none that *responded* to my poll, anyway ;-) and quite a bit of you are on
> > another list that I'm on (some more as lurkers than others).
>
> Callie Briggs, if you're out there in any form, Dana needs your stats
> for the list. Actually, I'd heard something somewhere about most of the
> show's fans being male, despite the effort that went into making the
> characters appealing to women. But the simple fact of Usenet is that
> there are far more men than women on board.

Actually, one of the first comments I made after seeing SWAT Kats was that
it's a very male show. Lots of hard hitting action, loudness, and machismo.
Anyone agree?
--
[Emru Townsend is also : Grown-ups never understand anything ]
[emru_at_cam.org, switch_at_bix.com, : by themselves, and it is tiresome ]