Re: Kat replies

From: <flogistn_at_netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 07:40:04 -0400

-Dr. C(K?)onway: In ["Mutation City", Dr. Konway] is a rather wimpy,
- skinny little biologist. I, myself, am a rather wimpy,
- skinny little chemist (ask Dana!). So they were close.
-
-Well, not exactly. Konway turned out to be a very old, fat biochemist
-(employed at Megakat Biochemical) and voiced by none other than Jim
-Cummings.

Bah! The original concept showed him being old and fat (like me), but
the actual character looked decidedly more slender. And not at all as
gruff. I was expecting a sort of feline Ernest Borgnine, but got instead
more like a feline Woody Allen.

-How about sending the letter and the text of the response from the
-Tremblays over to the list? <grin>

OK, OK, you've convinced me. Let me dig it up.

-I have the GIF (I just checked and yes, I still have it) that I can
-send over to the list as well.

Deal.

------
Samuel Conway, Ph.D.