Re: Kat Weaponry and Edgy Razors...

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 1995 17:36:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 15 Apr 1995, Dana Uehara wrote:

> > Dana's allowed. We wouldn't have anything to read if he hadn't set
> > the list up. No prob.
>
> Let me clarify something here.
> The *idea* of the mailing list was my idea, yes. However, Paul Hurley
> (aka Ratman) did the legwork in setting up the actual mailing list (I
> believe in giving credit where credit is due), although I help take
> care of its administrative tasks.

Yeah. What he said. :-)

To clarify, you do ALL the administrative tasks. I just created the list and
helped where I could with the technical side. You really are the driving
force behind this thing. I just push the buttons.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77