Re: For Fox Kids Network:Margaret Loesch

From: Felix Lee <flee_at_cse.psu.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 15:56:04 -0400

Andy Hill:
> H-B employees (to my knowledge) aren't on
> the group as of yet - and any that are likely to join in the next little
> while wouldn't mind fanfic one bit.

urm, the other half of the lawyers problem is that employees need to
actively avoid being contaminated by story ideas, because a fan might
decide to sue because their idea was stolen. whether or not there's
merit to the claim, the possibility of an expensive lawsuit is enough
to trigger heavy protective measures.