Kat Stats...

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 18:32:35 -0800

I know the _Kats_ list is still growing, but I thought I'd try this anyway.
I'm taking a poll of the list to get a feel for its demographics:

(1) Gender (male/female)
(2) Age (optional)
(3) Occupation (like what do you do for a living? ;-)
     - if student, grade or college status
(4) City and State (province or country) of residence
(5) Number of people in your household (include yourself)
(6) - How many people of your household (again, include yourself) watch:
       (a) cartoons in general?
       (b) SWAT Kats?
(7) Any other interests or hobbies (sports, etc)?
(8) What other mailing lists are you on? (I recognize a few subscribers as
     being on at least one other mailing list that I'm on.)
(9) Anything else that I forgot in this survey?

Please email replies *directly* to me, not to the list (I don't want the
list being flooded with replies). I'll compile the responses and send the
results to the list.

Participation in the survey is, of course, voluntary.

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"T-Bone, if you drown... I'm gonna kill you!" -- Razor