(fwd) Re: SWAT Kats: Better Tha (fwd)

From: Andy Hill <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 07:42:54 -0700 (PDT)

     Here's part two of the rec.arts.animation exchange - this was a
response to the previous "better than you think" post, and is from
someone who's idea of God looks surprisingly like John Kricfalusi -
creator of Ren and Stimpy. She shouldn't be "flamed" for expressing her
opinion, but I'm sure she'd appreciate positive feedback.