Re: KATS WEAPONS LIST

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 14:43:00 -0800

FC SRI Students writes:
> Is there a list of wepons for the kats. Like at the end of each show.

Here are a few I can name off the top of my head. I'm not including
weapons or gadgets that were used in only one episode, however:

Glovatrix (fires a number of different devices, including grappling hooks and
        mini cement launchers)
Cyclotron Missile (not a weapon per se, but still handy)
Octopus Missile
Slicer Missile
Spider Missile
Cement Launcher
Turbokat (fully equipped, natch ;-)
Ejektor Seat (not a weapon, but a really useful gadget, also equipped with
        assorted weaponry)

Any others?