Welcome Kats fans!

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 95 4:00:22 PST

Greetings all on the SWAT Kats mailing list!

As one of the "fathers" of the list (and yes, I'm male, in case anyone's
wondering) I thought I'd start things off by asking the list members how
they first got into the series, what they think of it, and any other
comments they have about the SWAT Kats.

I first got into the series by accident. I saw a commercial for the
series, thought it looked interesting, and taped an episode. When I
went back to view it, I recognized one character's -- Razor's -- voice
instantly (Barry Gordon). Since I really like cats (grew up with three
of 'em), I quickly got into the series, with Razor being my favorite Kat
(I tend to like characters that I can either relate to or identify
with). Hanna-Barbera seems to have come up with a winner as far as a
series goes -- good stories and especially good animation. I'm hoping
that we can muster enough support to, along with HB, convince Ted
Turner that the series is worth keeping on the air.

Well, let's see what kind of discussion this sparks. The list is now
officially under way! <grin>

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"Hey, what took ya?"