Thanks you's to many people

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 14:26:40 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 1996 13:50:51 -0400
From: Matt Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
To: sonic_at_lists.mv.net
Subject: Thanks you's to many people

Hello, everybody. Since the list will be closing in a few short days, I'd
like to thank certain people who have really made a lasting impact on my
appreciation of Sonic. I'm taking advantage of this opportunity now, before
I allow it to slip through my fingers forever. (Listed in no particular order.)

To John Johnston:
The Sonic Code is cool! Need I say more? ;)

To Ron Bauerle:
Thanks for making copies of the saturday morning shows for me! I'm not an
early riser, so USA is OUT... ;)

To Thad Boyd:
Need I explain? Without you, I never would have gotten into Sonic at all,
and wouldn't have been a part of this list. I'm really glad that I got to
know you. It's been about 5 years, hasn't it? (Ah, the days when 2400 baud
was state of the art...)

To Joe Delacroix:
Thanks for introducing me to Sociopolitical Ramifications! Lots of fun, lots
of new people. (Keep writing those fan-fics!)

To Ken Penders:
Glad to have you on the list, Ken! Your insight and explanations of why
things are the way they are has been most valuable. It's helped my
understanding of the comic book industry, as well as my appreciation for the
Sonic books in general.

To Dan Drazen:
I've always enjoyed your fan-fic, and have looked forward to seeing the "For
FAQ file (Spoilers)" subject line on a monthly basis. :)

To Eric Goodwin:
Looking forward to a sequel!

To David Pistone, and all other fan-fic authors:
Thank you, all of you. You've provided me with HOURS of enjoyment. Keep it up!

The following people are all contributors to the Sonic IRC sessions in one
form or another, among other things.

To Commander Sonic Data:
Thanks very much for all of your offers of assistance!

To Dennis Hurst:
Thanks again for the server listing!

To Doug LoConti:
Thanks for helping to set up a new bot to make all of our lives easier on
EFNet! You do good work as an op, as well. (Especially when troublemakers
have access to 4 different Internet accounts...) :)

To Jason Shank and Chris Flinn:
Thanks for helping me run #sonic! It would be a major headache without you.

To everyone who visits #sonic:
Thank you! Bring friends!

And, finally, a BIG thanks to Ratman.
For hosting the list, for hosting the IRC bot, for hosting the IRC pages,
for having such a cool file archive, and other things.

In case I don't have the opportunity to talk to all of you in the future,
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES! I'm glad to have been a part of the list, and I'm
very glad to have gotten to know all of you.

Bidding a very fond farewell to all...

-Matt Penna
E-mail: mpenna_at_vivanet.com
Home Page Under Construction
* StH JJ1 Wks+++ AdS-->+ Son+++i Sal+++^ Tal+++it Bun+++ Rot++ Ant~ *
* UnC++ Bks++ Rbk--/++ Pck--/+++ Snv~ Knu++ P+ Da $++++ Ay79 GM *