Re: MY important notice to RAT (pleez re

From: THADDEUS BOYD <thad_x_boyd_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Tue Jun 4 19:45:32 1996

>And after seeing some of the flames and personal attacks against me, I
>wish I had known about those people so I could have banned them from the
>list sooner.

<Eyes pop out of head, jaw drops to floor> You really DON'T CARE, DO YOU?!
<Shakes head in dismay> Now, I ADMIT that some of the reactions have been
outta line, but so have several things that YOU'VE done. It makes me sad
that you would do away with those people who speak their minds and tell you
your faults, when you should actually be REMEMBERING what you've done wrong
so that you can be a better person in the future.

>This is not a democracy. For example, if EVERYONE wrote me and said they
>wanted fanfic to be permitted to be posted, do you think I would allow it?
>I don't think so.

That's ODD, I seem to recall your VERY EXCUSE for not allowing fanfic was
that SOME PEOPLE were inconvenienced by large posts. So you're saying that
was a LIE????!!!!!! Or, possibly not a LIE, but not the FOREMOST reason,
EITHER. I feel betrayed to NO END.

>And to those freeloading scum, I say, "I wish you had shown your true
>colors before so I could have kicked your ungrateful ass off."

Well, I'm GLAD that YOU didn't show YOUR true colors before, because, had
you done so, I'd've quit this list a year ago and wouldn't be who I am today.

Go ahead and unsubscribe me if you wish, but I BEG you to at LEAST remember
this post and those that Joe wrote, because I hope OTHERS don't have to put
up with this side of you. You've been generous to us all, Rat, and have
given us a haven...all you've done has been what you thought to be in
people's best interests, with a few exceptions. I want people to remember
THAT side of you, the side Matt Penna knows, not the side Joe DeLaCroix
knows...I'm trying REAL HARD to remember you as Matt does, but I keep
finding myself agreeing with Joe...

><

Signing off...for possibly the last time. 8(