Re: The Termination of This List

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 13:23:31 -0400 (EDT)

> > And if this "rat bashing" becomes a trend, I think i'd like to shut it
> > down right now. I'll see how it goes today and tomorrow.
> > But I'd rather give it the full week for people to say their goodbyes,
> > and possibly advertise for other forums people can use to discuss Sonic.
>
> Please, no threats. I don't care how much power people have, I HATE
> them holding it over the little folk's head(s)....

It's not a matter of me holding it over anyone's head. I'm just giving a
warning. I'd rather give people a chance than just shut it off early. Given
a choice between watching 5 days of flames being spammed to the list, or no
posts at all, I'd choose nothing. I really just don't want to see people
whine. It's not productive. Now if someone wants to provide an alternative,
then fine, but a long-winded "ratman is a jerk" post, I'd rather avoid those.
But I do want to give people a chance to say their goodbyes... wait, I
already said that. Do I always have to re-explain myself?