Re: The Termination of This List

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 10:47:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 3 Jun 1996, Joseph Delacroix wrote:

> As expected, Ratman (with his utter mastery of the King's English,
> not to mention his totally superior abilities in detecting -CONTEXT-)
> *flamed* me for putting the article on the list, calling it one of the

Yeah, what a jerk I am. I provide this free service, and do such a crappy
job at it. Here, i'll give you a full refund.
I tell ya, I appreciate you making it easier for me to shut this thing down.
I felt kinda bad about it, but this helps make me feel better about it.

And if this "rat bashing" becomes a trend, I think i'd like to shut it
down right now. I'll see how it goes today and tomorrow.
But I'd rather give it the full week for people to say their goodbyes,
and possibly advertise for other forums people can use to discuss Sonic.

So yes, this is my frigging mailing list dammit, I'm not about to sit by and
watch people band together to say what a jerk I am. You can't tell me you
wouldn't do the same thing.