Seeya!

From: Dan Ramos <danramos_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 1996 07:47:09 -0400

Well, here's *MY* final farewells to ya all. :P

Can't say I blame Rat at all, I think I probably woulda shut it all down a
long time ago with all the stuff he's had to put up with. And I'm sure it's
not exactly a DRAIN on his system to have the list--I read the note about
how insignificant this one list would be compared to everything else the
server does--but then, it's one MORE resource taking up the server and a LOT
less work for Rat himself to be troubled with.

Which brings me to another thing--can't say I'm sorry to see the list go.. I
used to post stuff a long time ago--when there were interesting things to
talk about. There still are some.. but it's gotten diluted on this list
with some of the most innappropriate things and with file attaches that
would make any college student's mailbox with a shell account blow up if
left untouched for a week. I can't understand why critisms aren't sent
directly to the admins or Rat himself, if you think there's a
problem--instead of either letting it pressure up inside or by flaming
publicly. You know--sometimes rules are made up only AFTER things happen
because someone didn't expect those things to happen.

Anyway--Just my opinion. :) BTW: I happen to VERY much like the way Rat
runs things, if you criticize his choices thinking that your way is the BEST
way, then I guess ya just don't realize that not EVERYONE necessarily wants
what you want. I also saw Rat do a HECK of a lot more good for everyone
than any amount of bad anyone's listed. :P

IN CLOSING!
I'll miss MOST of you lurkers and most of the folks that posted really
interesting and useful FAQs, ideas and topics about Sonic. Particular
greetings and thanks go out to KenP, Ratman, SirKain, Orwin, Kris Kelley (I
know he won't see this though.. sigh), OS/2 Eric (heh)... and a big BONK
onna head ta Mason. :)

G'night everyone. Take care.. and remember...
http://rat.org/miles/

heheh.. HADDA plug it. :) Ciao blue-blur-buds.