Sad to see it go

From: Matt Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 1996 21:49:41 -0400

Well, I must admit that I'm disappointed to learn that the list is shutting
down, but I'm not going to be bitter about it. I must say that I've had a
hell of a lot of fun being on the list these past 7 months. I've met a lot
of new people by being a part of it.

Many thanks go to Ratman for giving us this really cool way to talk to each
other about Sonic. Thanks, Rat! You're an all-around Great Guy! :)

Now it's time for the shameless plug. ;)

To everybody, I will still be running #sonic on EFNet. The other ops and I
will keep the channel going, at least for the time being.(No plans to shut
it down at present.) I'd really appreciate it if more of you could show up
every now and then, especially on Saturday nights. A really active channel
is a lot more interesting than just 5 or 6 of us. So, this is my final post
to the list regarding IRC. (Or so I hope.) If you can use Internet Chat,
then come join us! :) I'm still open to questions or suggestions about this.
Any problems, please let me know.

It's been great talking to all of you guys, even though I probably qualify
as one of the lurkers when it comes to posting. ;)

-Matt Penna
E-mail: mpenna_at_vivanet.com
Home Page Under Construction
* StH JJ1 Wks+++ AdS-->+ Son+++i Sal+++^ Tal+++it Bun+++ Rot++ Ant~ *
* UnC++ Bks++ Rbk--/++ Pck--/+++ Snv~ Knu++ P+ Da $++++ Ay79 GM *