Re: 'Bot Food...

From: Manning Richards <manning_at_lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 17:01:29 -0700

Well i do try my best. ANY way, it involves nothing from the doom section.
I just liked the name and I used it. Here is the first two Paragraphs from
TTH:KDITD

       As the bright transluminicant after glow of Mobius's moon cast it's
yellowish white light across an apparently abandoned junkyard. A few
unnamed animals quickly skittered across the trash filled road. One of them
, which wasn't paying too much attention to the road ahead of him, bumped
into a now dented beverage can. If he could talk then you would most likely
hear a stream of cursing and death threats. The ominous sound of the wind
howled wrathfully, leaving an eerie feeling in the air. The wind blew
harder.

        The stronger gust of wind caused the massive steel cables of a
ruined wrecking crane to gently sway back and forth. The twisted red metal
crane arm hung there, lifeless and limp. Several steel cables and long
yellow hazard wires hung from one of many damaged ventilation openings. It
almost looked like a large robot arm, waiting to have its synthetic 'veins'
to be put back in place. Every few minutes several pieces of the cranes arm
would fall to the ground in a loud metallic shriek.