Re: 'Bot Food...

From: <bartrand_at_wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 05:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

>In a message dated 96-05-30 20:40:34 EDT, you wrote:
>
>> I was looking through my Sonic eps last weekend (the Sonic content of my
>>blood
>>> is dangerously low at present) and came across "Spyhog". Now, something I
>>saw
>>> in this ep has been bugging me for a while now. Sonic goes to Uncle
>>Chuck's
>>> hideout and gives him a chili dog. Chuck eats the dog... and says it's
>>> delicious. Now, I'm not and expert on robotics, but how could his systems
>>> handle a fod meant for organics? And how could he TASTE it with a metal
>>> tongue? Just something to think about. Hope you guys didn't discuss this
>>yet
>>> (I haven't read ALL the list archives...)
>>>

>>> "The Terror That Hacks in the Night"
>>> Geson Hatchett/Racewing Kid
>>>

>A 'bot eating? Very unusual-and very foolish. I never eat, since I don't
>have to in order to survive, and it would wreak havoc on my internal systems.
> A robot's body isn't designed to handle food (at least mine isn't), but
>maybe it's different for roboticized creatures.

> --Mecha-Sonic
>P.S. For those of you who wonder why I [Mecha-Sonic] am posting to this
>list, it's because I am now an official Freedom Fighter. Read the upcoming
>fanfic "Hearts of Steel" for the whole story (I will get it up...I promise).

Well I'm a newbie, but have all the archie comics and a whole bunch of
episods the saterday morning and week day StH. Anyway, Theres been parts ,
in the week day shows, where Grownder has eaten' or says that he does eat
food (whether Scratch dos is unknown to me at the present time)

                                        --Jarrett the Imp/Demon slaer and
Sonic the Hedgehog fanatic. (I'm the
one that can't spell)

 "Whats the diffrents between toilit paper and a shower certan?"
 "I don't know."
 "SO YOUR THE ONE!"